Social Media can harm your business’s reputation. “Doxing” can be very harmful. It involves the act of publishing another person’s personal information for humiliation, harassment, etc.
Make Privacy a Priority
Are you worried about what Social Media can do to you or your business’ reputation? “Doxing” can be very harmful. It involves the act of publishing another person’s personal information for intimidation, humiliation, harassment, etc. Amongst others, the individuals’ published information can include contact information, address, engagement announcements, tax records, notices of political involvement, and many more details.
- Conducting an audit of both your personal and organizational social media accounts
- Training you or your staff to control the information that is shared and stored online
- Suggesting privacy enhancing best practices and implementing several changes if needed
- Checking your social media, email accounts, etc.
- Removing any PII (Personally Identifiable Information) such as an address, phone number, date of birth, etc.) from your social media profiles
- Recommending and performing any additional measures to protect you
- Reports will be periodically reviewed for follow-through